Meals: In Room Dining
Luxurious Couples Room
This is a room on the 1st floor with a bedroom and a dining room.
The garden can be seen from both the Engawa, or the Japanese styled porch, and the dining room, with a breeze of each season. Dinner and breakfast can be served in the room, creating a relaxing time for couples.
This building is a traditional house in Kyoto built 170 years ago. Therefore, you may hear noises from neighboring rooms. Please kindly understand for the conservation and the inheritance of traditional culture in Kyoto.
* We do not accept children under 7 years old.
* We are charging extra fee for the municipal accommodation tax from October 1st, 2018.
- Wireless free Wifi / Hair drier / Bath towels / Socks / Toothbrush / Hairbrush / Razor
- Room wears available – Yukata and Samue
- Available for rent – TV / Blanket / Face lotion / Nail clipper / Sewing set / Additional towels
Dinner and breakfast can be served in the room. If you would like to watch our chef cooking in front of you, you can also sit at the counter table.
However, it may not be available if we already have full booking for the counter seats. Please request in advance.
the shower / bath
There is no shower in the room. However, you can relax in one of the three private family baths we have.
The toilet and the washstand are placed in the room.
About the Curfew
In this Ryokan, we will close the entrance door at 11:00 PM.
It is for the security reason and to keep the Ryokan quiet.
Our building was built in 1839, thus when the guests return at midnight, their footsteps and the sound of doors can be heard in other rooms. In order to avoid any troubles, please kindly understand our policy.
You can take you bath in the 3 private family bathrooms within the building.